The balanced scorecard is a strategic management system used to drive performance and accountability throughout the organization.
The scorecard balances traditional performance measures with more forward-looking indicators in four key dimensions:
- Integration/Operational Excellence
- Alignment of individual and corporate objectives
- Accountability throughout the organization
- Culture driven by performance
- Support of shareholder value creation
If you need further help, please contact support.