The identification of cost is optional and has no effect on the behavior of the model.
Initial cost The initial value assigned as the cost of each newly created entity (negative 1,000,000 to 1,000,000). Once assigned, the entity cost may be increased automatically during the simulation based on waiting time, activity time, and resource usage. This cost is added to the pre-defined Cost attribute of the entity.
Waiting cost The cost that is added to the entity per hour of waiting time. Cost may range from negative 1,000,000 to 1,000,000. This cost is added to the pre-defined Cost attribute of the entity.
To learn more about costs, see “ProcessModel and Activity-based Costing”.
Related to Entity
- What is an Entity?
- How do I change Activity Time based on Entity Attribute?
- How do I Change Activity Time Based on Recurring Entity Passes?
- How do I Divide an Entity?
- How do I Randomly Assign Entity Attribute Values?
- How do I Renege an Entity?
- How do I Tracking Entity Conditions?
- How do I Change Entity Graphics During Simulation?
- How do I Import Entity Graphics?
- Why am I Getting Entity Arrival Failures at the End of Simulation?
- Why am I Getting Entity Exits System Before Releasing all Captured Resources?