We improve processes.

Capture, test and see process performance

Implement idea's and see improvements without risk

Get started with a free trial


Process Simulation Software for Better Process Improvement Decisions

Achieve business process improvement goals with confidence. ProcessModel provides a data centric method of making important business changes using process simulation software. You link together easy to obtain information about your process and ProcessModel allows you to mimic current production. Proposed changes can be tested in minutes to accurately predict process improvement opportunities. ProcessModel provides simulation software, superior training and model building services for completing your project on time with higher ROI.

Speedup Your Trial with a 15 Minute Training Class.

Learn more in 15 minutes by standing next to an expert, than you could on your own in hours.

Sign Up for a Free 15 Minute Training Class
15 Minute Training Class for Process Simulation Software

With ProcessModel, Take Control of Your Processes.

ProcessModel features, options and tools make make it the most versatile process improvement software in the market.

Real Support, From Real People.

We know what it’s like to need support. Our philosophy is to treat you as we would like to be treated. With a hands on support center, online self teaching guide, user’s guide, FAQs and video tutorials.

Better support for your processes

Live support with screen, video, voice and chat.

Simulation Software Support


Process Improvments that will give you a raise

Top Marks all Around

ProcessModel and its related services are constantly rated by its customers as one of the best process modeling package out there.

ProcessModel Among its Peers 96%
ProcessModel Simulation Reporting 95%
ProcessModel Model Building Services 99%
ProcessModel Customer Support 97%
ProcessModel in Customer Satisfaction 99%

Corporations That Use ProcessModel

Latest From Our Blog

  • New palettes help to make visually appealing process improvement projects.

ProcessModel Version 5.5 Released

By |November 16th, 2014|

We’re Having a Process Improvement Party and You’re Invited We are excited because Process Simulation, Process Analysis and Process Improvement just became easier with the release of ProcessModel version 5.5. Changes to the product streamline the way Process Improvement is accomplished. […]

  • The-Tragedy-of-Simulation-Modeling-2

The Tragedy of Simulation Modeling

By |August 31st, 2015|

Don’t get accused of stealing company resources. Five techniques to reduce simulation modeling time and increase quality. […]

  • Write it Down

No raise for 89% employees last year

By |August 19th, 2015|

Last year 89% of employees didn’t receive raises that would even cover inflation – The remaining 11% knew these secrets. This report contains 5 things you can do now to insure a salary increase and become more important to management […]

User Reviews

As the team became more versed with the process of applied simulation modeling, they found that ProcessModel offered them an invaluable tool to achieve greater quality–quicker and more accurately than with previous systems.
Todd V., GE Capital
The product itself is outstanding, the support is great, and the training is awesome. Nationwide Insurance has saved millions using this tool.
John N., Nationwide
ProcessModel is very easy to use. It is a great software and relatively inexpensive. I would recommend it to any engineer involved in manufacturing — or any industry for that matter.
Clint W., Cooper Tire
The software is very user friendly and the course was outstanding.
Saranya T., Kohler Co.