10.11 – Parallel Processing
ProcessModel supports parallel processing. Several demo models are included to show how parallel processing is done.
Parallel Processing Using Create
1. Use a create route to create entities that are processed on a parallel path.
Customer arrives in a car to a car wash, customer is escorted to the cashier while the car moves to car wash. Demo Model: Create & Attach.
Account 1 comes into the system, Account 2 is created and processed on parallel as a new process for comparison. Demo Model: Old vs New Process.
Conditional Parallel Processing
1. Use attributes and create routes to conditionally send entities on a parallel path.
Patients with defined attributes arrive at assessment, depending on the patient’s attributes lab work, xray, CT or Ultrasound is ordered. Model: Variable Create Complete.
10.12 – Adding Fields to Objects
Create objects with predefined custom fields. This is done by adding secondary text areas. These fields can be added to the object so every time an object is placed or only to a specific object.
1. Right click the object from your gallery that you wish to create a template out of. Click Properties.
2. Click Edit on the Share Properties window, then click Symbol and goto the Text Layout tab.
To edit text alignment, font etc for each text area select the text area in the preview window and then click on Format in the Selected Text Area.
3. Under Secondary Text Areas, click Add to add secondary text fields to top, right, left or bottom of your object.
To add fields to a single object that is in the model, right click on the object and click Text Layout.