|When I select Save and Simulate I receive the following prompt:||Then the simulator crashes with the following prompt:|
The program then returns to the build menu, which appears to be unaffected.
There are two known reasons for this to happen,
- The path and file name of the model has exceeded 126 characters (including spaces).
- An activity box has more than 181 characters (including spaces) in the description.
- Shorten the path where the model is stored. The maximum, including the filename, is 126 characters.
- Shorten your activity description to be less than 181 characters including spaces. It is good to use verb noun descriptions for activity names. Long activity name cause two problems:
- The name will stretch the output report and make it difficult to read on a normal sized screen.
- Long descriptions make it difficult to follow the flow in a quick read. The main point of what is happening at the activity should be in the description. Sub-points and further information can be in the notes.
If you need further help, please contact support.