Several fields and output report options are missing in the ProcessModel:
- Missing Options in the Simulation Menu.
- When an object is placed on the layout window and we try to change the object type, the only options available are Activity, Entity and Label. Resource, Storage, and Link are gone.
- When trying to change arrival type, the only option available is Periodic, all the other options are gone.
- When a resource is placed on the layout window the properties dialog shows options for an Activity.
- Many of the output report options have disappeared.
You are running in Live Process Mapper mode rather than ProcessModel mode.
Live Process Mapping is a mode for running simple animation-only models which are typically used to demonstrate a basic process flow. Many of the features of ProcessModel such as times, cost, resources, etc. have been removed. Take these steps to switch from Live Process Mapping mode to the full ProcessModel mode.
- Click Tools / Switch to ProcessModel.
- Close ProcessModel and start it again.
If you need further help, please contact support.