Update to the Model Objects fails after click Model Objects \ Check for Updates with the following prompt:
Title: ProcessModel Update
Message: ProcessModel was unable to connect to the server at this time, please try again later.
Reason: The above prompt is usually received when the user is not connected to the internet or access to remotely connect and check for updates on the ProcessModel server are blocked by your IT.
Solution: Please follow the procedure manually download Model Objects.
- Click here to download Model Objects as a zip file.
- Once downloaded, extract the zip file within the ‘Downloads’ directory.
- Double click the ‘model-updates’ folder to open it.
- You should now see two folders within the ‘model-updates’ folder, 1. Demo Models and 2. Model Objects
- Delete the old ‘Demo Models’ and ‘Model Objects’ folders from path : C:\Users\Public\Documents\ProcessModel
- Once the old folders have been deleted, copy and then paste the new ‘Demo Models’ and ‘Model Objects’ folders to the same path as in step 5.
If you need further help, please contact support.