During the simulation run the following message is received:
(Error, Entity exits system before releasing all captured resources!)
A resource was captured using a Get or JointlyGet statement but not Free’d before exiting. The entity left the system with a resource still attached. The engine recognizes this as an error because the model will soon run out of resources and not be able to function.
The problem is easy to find using a process of elimination. Place a FREE ALL at all exit points of the model, then remove the statements one by one until offending activity(s) can be determined. Follow the chain of activities backward until it can be determined why a resource was captured without a corresponding Free.
Related to Entity
- What is an Entity?
- What is Entity Cost?
- How do I change Activity Time based on Entity Attribute?
- How do I Change Activity Time Based on Recurring Entity Passes?
- How do I Divide an Entity?
- How do I Randomly Assign Entity Attribute Values?
- How do I Renege an Entity?
- How do I Tracking Entity Conditions?
- How do I Change Entity Graphics During Simulation?
- How do I Import Entity Graphics?
- Why am I Getting Entity Arrival Failures at the End of Simulation?