When you need to create a car/luggage inspection simulation for point of entrance to a building/compound.
Where to Find the Model Object
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory:
- Flow Control \ Security Car Parallel Inspection
- Ease of Use: Moderate
- Ease of Modification: Moderate
How to Use the Model Object
- Open Your Model: Open your model or create a new blank model.
- Insert the Model Object into Your Model
- Locate the model object Security Car Parallel Inspection and select the insert button.
- Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
- Connect to Your Model
- Define Values: Define the values for scenario parameters s_Security_Level, s_Station_Queue_Size, s_Mix, s_Level1_Visitor, s_Level2_Visitor, s_Level3_Visitor, s_Level3_Visitor, s_Level2_Employee, s_Level3_Employee, s_Level1_VIP, s_Level2_VIP, and s_Level3_VIP based on the information provided under the head Scenario Parameters below.
- Update Action Logic: Update the action logic in Set Stations Open to open or close the number of stations available at any time in the simulation.
- Update Objects:
- Change the time in Stagging to what mayb