Hold processing until a specific time during the day. Not releasing any entity until all items are completed.
Where to Find the Model Object
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory:
- Flow Control \ Batch and Process at Defined Time
If you can’t find the model object, select the Check for Updates option in the Model Objects menu.
- Ease of Use: Easy
- Ease of Modification: Easy
How to Use the Model Object
- Open Your Model: Open your model or create a new blank model.
- Insert the Model Object into Your Model
- Locate the model object Batch and Process at Defined Time and click the Insert button.
- Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
- Define the time to batch / process:
- Doubleclick the arrival route from Close Batch to Hold Until Specific Time.
- From the Properties Dialog, click the Define Pattern button.
- Define the day and time to start the batch / processing.
- Change the processing time: Processing time is set to 12 seconds per item now. When you change the time the overall time will change by the number of items in the batch.
- a_BatchSize: Used to define a batch size.