Version 6.0 provides great new features to improve your transformational process improvement. Make your case easier with ProcessModel’s incredible new reporting, non-expiring trials, and better documentation features. See the new capabilities:
Wow, look at those reports!
Custom reports allow you to show the important things and find the best solutions in record time. Convince others with eye-popping graphs and statistics.
- Place any statistic in any position with custom graphs, tables, titles, text, and graphics. Auto-adjustment moves elements when the reports expand or contract.
- Use one-click “themes” to make your reports look outstanding – select any of the five beautiful report designs. Reports inspired by the best global designers (Apple, Google, Microsoft) to catch the eye, convey detailed information, and provide a stunning visual presentation.
- Create and save separate custom reports for different audiences. Provide information designed to meet unique needs.
- Copy any element from the custom report to your presentation software. The graphs are predesigned (size and shape) to paste into your favorite presentation without modification. Table statistics automatically copy report headers.
- Smart stats – automatically switches between a single replication, multiple replications, and multiple scenarios. For example, the following report was created once and compared using different run settings. The information automatically senses the report’s purpose and adjusts as needed. Auto-sensing the report’s goal makes it easy to compare the results even if you switch from single to multiple replications. When discovering opportunities, it’s easy to spot the best options. When presenting to others, there is no need to switch between report types (even if asked to make changes on the fly).
- You can compare multiple models on the same report. Why would you need to compare different models? Can’t you just make changes with scenario parameters? Unfortunately, you can’t make all model changes with scenarios. For example, you will need to save the model under a new name if you are changing any of the following:
- Adding, modifying, or deleting shifts.
- Changing resource assignments.
- Changing the process.
If a stat is missing from a scenario or multiple model comparisons, the model report will show the available information and identify what is missing. For example, the following image shows how missing stats display.
The example above includes two models. The first included multiple replications, and the second ran a single replication. Notice how the report still presents available data and identifies missing information. No crashes, just information you can use.
Standard Output Report
A re-organized standard report improves readability and speeds up your analysis of the output.
The one-click themes apply to all standard reports and custom reports at the same time. When you change the theme, every table in the output changes to the same eye-popping settings.
See the video below to gain insight into the hundreds of added features in the Smart Stats output program.
The ProcessModel Trial is now a Personal License
The trial software now has functionality after the trial period ends. Many customers asked for the ability to use ProcessModel as a training tool. We heard you. The trial software now becomes a limited version of ProcessModel and remains active indefinitely. This new capability allows you to see the powers of the full software during the trial and then use the personal version as an active learning tool.
The personal version allows the following:
- Twenty-five elements (The combination of Entities, Activities, Resources, Arrivals, Routings, and Connectors)
- Two Scenario Parameters and Five scenarios
- One submodel
- Curve fitting
- Five Replications
- Run length: 168 Hr.
- Full access to model objects and full model object download capability.
- Open and run any model (with limitations*)
*Limitations of existing models include: 168-hour run length, experiments disabled, importing disabled, and replications limited to five. Notice that the limitations do not apply to models created by ProcessModel. Specially designed models made by our home office run without limitation in the Personal Version.
Make detailed notes for any or all objects with the create note function. The built-in notes capability has simple formatting to enable detailed documentation at each process step. Notes entered with this function never separate from the activity, do not take up space on the layout, and can contain great detail—Press F6 when an object is selected, and add your first note. An “N” will appear at the top of the activity identifying embedded documentation.
Notes previously added may be viewed and edited by re-selecting the object and pressing F6