When you need to randomize the graphics presented during the arrival, and to show the visually show the build up of a queue.
Where to Find the Model Object
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory:
- Misc \ Randomize Graphics
- Ease of Use: Easy
- Ease of Modification: Easy
How to Use the Model Object
- Open Your Model: Open your model or create a new blank model.
- Insert the Model Object into Your Model
- Locate the model object Randomize Graphics and select the insert button.
- Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
- Connect to Your Model: Connect an arrival route or a percentage route from the part of your model where you would like the entities to arrive to Storage.
- Update Objects: Change the name of Storage to what maybe appropriate for your model.
- Completion: The model object is now integrated into your model, you should now be able to save and then simulate the model.