1. Press CTRL + A to select all objects in your model, then press CTRL + C to copy.
2. In MS Word (or other MS Office application) click Paste Special then select Picture (Windows Metafile) in As and click OK. As a WMF element, the picture may be scaled to any size and retain excellent resolution.
- A model image can also be printed to PDF using the Microsoft Print to PDF tool available in all the latest versions of Windows. To print to PDF simply click ‘File \ Print’ and select Microsoft Print to PDF as the name of the printer, click ‘OK’ to open a dialog to save the report as PDF. Print to a single large page by changing the page size to match the printer capability. A large format printer (plotter) prints posters or larger single-page images.
- Click File \ Save As Web Page to save the model as a web page.
Printing Page Numbers
How-to include page numbers when a model is printed.
- Click File / Page Setup.
- Click the Header/Footer tab.
- Click Custom Header or Custom Footer (depending on where you want the page number to appear).
- Click the mouse cursor in the Section you prefer (Left, Center, or Right).
- Click the Insert Page # icon to add the page number.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Options tab.
- In the Pagination section, click Book Mode.