The default report doesn’t capture interim time. It does not capture individual time, it does not capture entity time. This is something you will need to do manually.
Healthcare: Door to bed, doctor to discharge.
Manufacturing: Start to middle, middle to end.
Action logic goes on the red routes.
Before Activity2: a_Start = Clock()
After Activity3: v_Elapsed_Time1 = Clock() – a_Start
- With Output Report open, click the Right Excel icon in the toolbar.
- Choose the path and name of the export file and then click Save.
- Choose the variable you want to export.
- Click Generate Time Series Plot button (or Generate Time Series Histogram or View \ Time Series \ Plot or Histogram).
- Add the variables required to Selected Values and click OK.
- What if I need to collect start time when the entity enters the input queue?
Answer: Add a storage before Activity2 to act as the input queue, add the start logic to the storage, remove the input queue quantity from Activty2, add the end logic to Activity2.
- What if I need to collect start times when the entity enters the activity capacity?
Answer: Add the start logic to Activity2, add the end logic to the exit route of Activity2.