When you need to capture single, or multiple output reports of the simulation at specific times during the simulation.
Where to Find the Model Object
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory:
- Misc \ Capturing Output Reports During Simulation
- Ease of Use: Easy
- Ease of Modification: Easy
How to Use the Model Object
- Open Your Model: Open your model or create a new blank model.
- Insert the Model Object into Your Model
- Locate the model object Capturing Output Reports During Simulation and select the insert button.
- Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
- Update Arrivals: Update entity arrivals for Report Trigger to meet your reporting needs.
The model is currently set to create a report every 6 hours.
- Completion: The model object is now integrated into your model, you should now be able to save and then simulate the model.
After you simulate your model and click Yes to view the output report, you will be prompted with a General Report Type window. Select the Period you wish to see the report of and click OK.