When Will You Need This?
To perform the activity that a resource is available to complete, to complete all activities in any order unless the doctor is seen first Once the Physician seen then only admissions must be completed.
The following model object will be used to create daily pattern arrivals for healthcare and import data into ProcessModel: Flow Control \ Do all 4 except.
How to Use the Model Object
1. Open Your Model
Open your model or create a new blank model.
2. Insert the Model Object into Your Model
Locate the appropriate location in your model where you would like to place the model object, move the view to the location and then insert the model object.
3. Connect to Your Model
1. Connect the route arriving at Route for Eval and Admission activity to your source of incoming entities.
2. Connect the route exiting from activity Preliminaries Complete? to the rest of your model.
4. Adjust Activities
1. Adjust each activity time as appropriate for your process.
2. Adjust each activity capacity as appropriate for your process.
3. If you change the number of activities, ensure that you:
1. Alter the action logic in the Route for Eval and Admission activity to reflect that change.
2. Update the action logic in the routes leaving Route for Eval and Admission activity.
3. Add appropriate attributes.
4. Change the logic in both the conditional exit routes (YES & NO) from the storage “Preliminaries Complete?”. The capacity of the storage will need to be updated as well.
The action logic in this model object is designed specifically for 4 activities. However, you may change the number of activities used as long as you make the appropriate changes to the action logic in the “Route for Eval and Admission” activity and in the routes exiting each activity.
The Do all 4 except model is now integrated into your model, you should now be able to save and then simulate the model.
Attributes, Variables, Scenario Parameters and Scenarios usage
1. a_Did1: Activity A has been performed.
2. a_Did2: Activity B has been performed.
3. a_Did3: Activity C has been performed.
4. a_Did4: Activity D has been performed.
5. a_Ready: flag to exit the While…Do loop, 0 means don’t exit, 1 means exit.