When you need to randomly assign the size of a batch.
Where to Find the Model Object
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory:
- Batching \ Random Batch Size.
How to Use the Model Object
- Open Your Model: Open your model or create a new blank model.
- Insert the Model Object into Your Model:
- Locate the model object Random Batch Size and select the insert button.
- Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
- Connect to Your Model:
- Connect the incoming route to Random Batch1 to your model.
- Connect an outgoing route from Random Batch1 to your model.
- Define Values:
- Change the initial value of the variable v_BatchSize1.
- Change the batch size distribution in the action logic of Random Batch1.At this point you may change the name of Random Batch1 to reflect an activity in your model
- Completion: The model object is now integrated into your model, you should now be able to save and then simulate the model.
- v_BatchSize1: Used for the current batch size quantity.
- v_CountBatch1: Counts the batch size