When you want to track the number of minutes of overtime each of 3 resources works, and count the number of times each resource worked overtime.
Where to Find the Model Object
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory:
- Shift \ Overtime Tracker, 3 Shifts.
- Ease of Use: Moderate
- Ease of Modification: Moderate
How to Use the Model Object
- Open your model: Open your model or create a new blank model.
- Insert the Model Object into your model: Locate the model object Overtime Tracker, 3 Shifts and select the insert button.
- Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
- Connect to your model: Connect the Process to your model wherever you want to track overtime.
- Update objects:
- Adjust the TIME statement in the Process action logic to reflect the correct processing time.
- Copy the action logic in the Process and paste it into other activities in your model where you want to track overtime.
- Change the names of Process to match your organization.
Note: The gray boxes at the bottom of this model object (Labels) are only used to display the collected overtime values. They are not required and thus are not included when pasting into your model.