When you need to graphically show the level of a variable in relation to user defined quantities.
Where to Find the Model Object
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory:
- Visual Indicator \ Meter1
- Ease of Use: Moderate
- Ease of Modification: Moderate
How to Use the Model Object
- Open Your Model: Open your model or create a new blank model.
- Insert the Model Object into Your Model
- Locate the model object Meter1 and select the insert button.
- Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
- Define Values
- Use the scenario parameters s_Meter_Yellow_Level1 and s_Meter_RED_Level1 to define the values that will move the needle to the appropriate color.
- Use the scenario parameter s_Meter_Counter_Name1 to define the variable you wish to track.
- Completion: The model object is now integrated into your model, you should now be able to save and then simulate the model.
- s_Meter_Yellow_Level1: User input required. The number if exceeded or made equal that will cause the meter to go Yellow.
- s_Meter_RED_Level1: User input required. The number if exceeded or made equal that will cause the meter to go Red.
- s_Meter_Counter_Name1: User input required. The name of the variable in your model you want to track.