When you want to get one of multiple resources in a preliminary process step, then get the same resource for work on the same entity at a later process step.
Where to Find the Model Object
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory:
- Utilization \ Get the Same Resource Later
- Ease of Use: Moderate
- Ease of Modification: Moderate
How to Use the Model Object
- Open your model: Open your model or create a new blank model.
- Insert the Model Object into your model: Locate the model object Get the Same Resource Later and select the insert button.
- Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
- Update objects:
- Copy the action logic from Process1 and paste it into the activity where you would like to get the resource the first time.
- Replace the Worker resource names with your own resource names.
- Alter the Time statement in the action logic to match your needed time.
- Copy the action logic from Process4 and paste it into the activity where you would like to get the same resource the second time.
Note: Copy and paste the action logic from Process4 to any other activity where you want to get the same resource as was used in Step 1.