Import Data and Create Interfaces for ProcessModel with Fast Data Import (FDI)
Prepare a custom interface so that anyone can make detailed changes to a model and see the results. Make changes faster for people with ProcessModel experience and changes possible for those that don’t.
In this class you will learn how to create simple interfaces for your model that allow importing complex information. You will learn:
- Examples of how others have saved thousands of dollars in building and modifying models
- The key elements of how to structure your model to produce an FDI in minutes
- The critical steps needed to assure the interface works perfectly every time
- Copy and paste elements you can use every time you create an interface
- How to eliminate accidental changes to the model after the interface is built
- Step by step procedures to build and test every input of the interface in minutes
- How to assure only allowed changes are transferred in to the model
- Detailed instructions on how to transfer the interface with your model package
You will build 3 complete interfaces and transfer information into models replicating realistic problems.From start to finish you will go through all the steps to structure the model build and test the interface then import into a real model. This class is developed from the ground up so that even if you have never programmed anything you will be able to build interfaces for Process Model by the end.
See, do, test, repeat learning structure with ample handouts and guides make learning and applying the techniques second nature. You will love this class.
The class is 8 hours online, instructor lead, handouts, guides, examples.