Reason: The above prompt is usually received when the user is not connected to the internet or access to remotely connect and check for updates on the ProcessModel server are blocked by your IT.
Solution: Please follow the procedure manually download Model Objects.
- Click the button above to download Model Objects as a zip file.
- Once downloaded, extract the zip file within the ‘Downloads‘ directory.
- Double click on the recently extracted ‘model-updates‘ folder.
- You should now see two folders within the ‘model-updates’ folder,
- Demo Models
- Model Objects
- Open a second file explorer, then copy and paste the path: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\ProcessModel
- Delete the old ‘Demo Models’ and ‘Model Objects’ folders found in step 5.
- Copy the folders from step 4
- Paste the folders in the directory from step 5.