This is a miscommunication between the Mac side and the Windows side, where the model is saved to a directory on a Mac that is saving the files to the cloud, and removes it from the computer to save space.
Please follow the steps below:
- Start ProcessModel using the Windows Start menu (not by clicking on the model)
- Once ProcessModel is open: Click the open icon , or click File \ Open
- Find the file you need to open
- Select the file, click Open.
For Mac computers, please make sure that you open you models using the steps above.
Can’t Save File?
- The model needs to be saved, and simulated from within a Windows folder. As from the message, the model is currently saved on the Mac side of the computer.