When will you need this?
In a scenario where you would like to import real-life data into ProcessModel, along with attribute values that can define the flow, time taken at each step and which resource is needed at what step.
The following Model Object will be used to import healthcare arrivals and other data into ProcessModel; Arrivals \ Healthcare Import Scheduled Arrivals.
- Insert the Model Object into your model.
- Right click on the “Scheduled Arrivals Input Sheet” and click on the third option from the bottom to open the Excel sheet.
- Add arrival values based on your real life arrival values.
- Add any attribute values that you would like. The attribute values can decide the flow, time taken at each step and which resource is needed. Replace the example attributes (starting on row 6, column C with your own).
- Add attributes and attribute descriptors in the model to match entries on this spreadsheet.