When Will You Need This?
When you need to graphically show the level of a variable in relation to user defined quantities.
The following model object can be found in the model objects directory: Visual Indicator \ Meter1.
Ease of Use: Moderate
Ease of Modification: Moderate
How to Use the Model Object
1. Open Your Model
Open your model or create a new blank model.
2. Insert the Model Object into Your Model
1. Locate the model object Meter1 and select the insert button.
2. Move the cursor to the point of insertion and left mouse-click. The upper left corner of the model object will be inserted at the location of the mouse-click.
5. Define Values
1. Use the scenario parameters s_Meter_Yellow_Level1 and s_Meter_RED_Level1 to define the values that will move the needle to the appropriate color.
2. Use the scenario parameter s_Meter_Counter_Name1 to define the variable you wish to track.
The model object is now integrated into your model, you should now be able to save and then simulate the model.
Attributes, Variables, Scenario Parameters and Scenarios Usage
1. s_Meter_Yellow_Level1: User input required. The number if exceeded or made equal that will cause the meter to go Yellow.
2. s_Meter_RED_Level1: User input required. The number if exceeded or made equal that will cause the meter to go Red.
3. s_Meter_Counter_Name1: User input required. The name of the variable in your model you want to track.