Simulation crashes with the following error as the output report is being generated.
This can be cause by a number of things.
- Your system may have run out of virtual memory while generating the output report.
- You could be overloading the system due to extremely large bottlenecks in your model.
If the reason is due to low virtual memory, you can resolve this problem in one of two ways:
- Add more memory to your computer.
- Add more computing power to your computer.
- Reduce the number of entities remaining in your model at the time the simulation ends. The easiest way to do that is to lower the number of arriving entities.
If you have a zero quantity resource, change the quantity to a non-zero value. If you have bottlenecks in your model run the simulation and watch where entities are building up. Then alter your model to reduce those bottlenecks. You can also shorten your simulation run length in an attempt to generate an output report so it can be analyzed to locate bottlenecks.
If you need further help, please contact support.