ProcessModel Basics II Training
What is Basics II training?
ProcessModel Basics II builds on the skills learned in Basics I. You will continue your business development training by learning critical skills needed to optimize your processes.Learn everything you need to set up a model to perform like the real world system to interpreting the output reports.
If you have the learned the skills from Basics I, experienced building your first model, and you want to become proficient at modeling the really tough problems, this course is for you. Projects managers, operations engineers, process and quality engineers, Six Sigma green belts and black belts, and executive involved in process management would benefit from this course.
You will learn
- Three tricks to get faster results.
- Five pitfalls to avoid in optimizing you model.
- How to quickly and effectively model complex systems.
- Detailed use of action logic to mimic actual process details.
- How to interpret the ProcessModel summary and detail reports.
- Skills to optimize your model and save tons of hours in finding the best solutions
You should attend Basics II if:
- You want to improve your capability to write action logic.
- You want to learn ways of combining constructs in ProcessModel to shorten the time to model and increase results.
- You want to learn how to have ProcessModel optimize you model and help you find the best combination of solutions to maximize your entire system.
- You are working on a valuable project that requires excellence in modeling and performance.