Want to get great support? Follow these steps:
Follow the guidelines below when requesting technical support. ProcessModel offers free technical support for users operating the current release of the ProcessModel.*
- Clearly state your question or problem.
- Email us your model with the problem area highlighted. Always create a model package (File | Create Package).
- Try to present one issue or question at time whenever possible. This will help to resolve your problem quickly.
Contact Technical Support by Email:
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting technical support by email, please include the following information:
- Company name
- Phone number
- Preferred method for us to contact you (phone or email)
- Operating system (Windows 2000, XP, or Vista)
- ProcessModel software version (5.3.0)
- A detailed description of your problem/question
Contact Technical Support by Phone:
Call us at 801.356.7165, then choose option 3 for support.
Technical support representatives are available to assist you with your questions from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Mountain Standard/Daylight Time, Monday through Friday, expect for U.S. holidays.
* ProcessModel does not offer free technical support for students using an academic license. Students should contact their course instructor for technical support. The instructor should contact ProcessModel if they are unable to resolve the problems.
Live Support with screen video, voice and chat