|ProcessModel Privacy Statement
Collection of Personal Information
- Evaluation Software
- On our web site, we ask for personal information from those
who download and/or install our evaluation software.
Methods Where We Need Information (Not Opt-In)
- Order Placement
- When you place an order online with us, we collect information
about you, which may include your name, address, credit card information,
and other information deemed necessary. This information is necessary in
order for us to process and complete your order.
- Product Registration
- Product registration information includes the product acquired
as well as your name, address, and e-mail address and telephone
number. ProcessModel has always reserved the right to limit
free technical support to registered users. The only way to
assure that you will be entitled to free technical support
for a product in the future is to register with ProcessModel.
Product upgrade pricing and some special offers are only available
to registered users.
Beta Test Software
ProcessModel may, at its discretion, require that all those
who wish to use its prerelease software (beta) to provide
ProcessModel with their name and e-mail address. ProcessModel
may also choose to prevent beta versions of its software from
installing or running if such information is not provided
Anonymous Information Collection
ProcessModel collects general usage information about visitors
coming to our Web and FTP sites. This information is used
to analyze visitor traffic volume and browsing patterns
Sometimes our Web and FTP servers collect this general information
with the help of cookies. A cookie is a small file that a
web site writes to your hard drive when you visit that site.
Cookies cannot read information from your hard drive or read
information from other cookies. If you turn off cookies in
your Web browser, you will still be able to access and browse
the ProcessModel Web and FTP sites.
Use of Personal Information
ProcessModel may use personal information that it has collected
- New information which is in the interest of the organization is notified from time to time. This notification includes website update notices, newsletters, information on the availability of new products, maintenance releases, beta versions of products, tutorials and so on.
- We further register licensed copies of the product in your name. your credit card information is not kept as part of your product registration.
- We would help you analyse general traffic patterns throughout our site.
- We timely upgrade the quality of our web site and do not believe in collecting information about individual users without your consent.
- We conduct surveys and gather information from you and others in order to improve our web site, our business or our products.
- We notify you of the products of the third party related to your field. We are trustworthy and confide your details and ensure you that your personal information would not be shared with third parties.
- We determine your eligibility to receive product support on evaluation versions of our software at our discretion.
- We let you know beforehand about the impending termination of the trial period of evaluation versions of our software.
ProcessModel’s use of your personal information provided
to us with a product registration is as disclosed above. Unless
you direct to the contrary, any of the personal information
you provide with a product registration will be maintained
by ProcessModel in its product registration database.
Further Information for Citizens of the European Union (EU)
The EU has adopted a privacy directive substantially regulating
the privacy rights of citizens of the countries of the European
Union. ProcessModel therefore provides Citizens of the EU
the following information:
ProcessModel is located in the United States. Any information
that you provide to ProcessModel will be transferred out of
the EU to the United States. By providing personal information
to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described
herein. You may choose to opt-out of providing this information
at any time, as described at the bottom of this privacy statement.
You must provide us with your name, credit card number, expiration
date, type, and billing address. You must also provide the
address to which the product is to be shipped. If you do not
provide the information, then we cannot accept nor fulfill
Your credit card type, number and expiration date will be
maintained by ProcessModel only for a period reasonably calculated
to assure that ProcessModel has received payment for its product(s).
This information is not maintained in our databases thereafter.
In addition, an e-mail address and a telephone number would
assist us in contacting you should there be a problem with
Unless you direct to the contrary, any of the personal information
you provide with your order will be maintained by ProcessModel
in its product registration database.
Additional Use of Information for Citizens of the European Union
In addition to the general information provided above with
respect to how ProcessModel will use your personal information,
you should be aware of the following:
ProcessModel will provide your personal information to certain
of its technical support subcontractors in the EU. ProcessModel
will attempt to provide the information to the technical support
subcontractors ProcessModel estimates you might call to assure
that, should you need technical support, you will be able
to receive it. ProcessModel may provide your information to
more than one such subcontractor. In many cases a technical
support subcontractor and a distributor may be the same company.
Your information will only be transferred to authorized distributors
or subcontractors of ProcessModel, Inc., and only as necessary.
ProcessModel will provide your personal information to its
distributors located in the EU so that the distributors may
notify you of upgrades, updates, and new products.
ProcessModel may provide a location in the EU to which you
may mail your product registration information. Such product
registration address may be with a subcontractor of ProcessModel.
At any time it is legally permissible to transfer that information
to ProcessModel in the United States, ProcessModel will do
so. ProcessModel may at anytime cause such subcontractor to
transfer your personal information to ProcessModel or a subsidiary
of ProcessModel located in the EU.
Security of Information
ProcessModel, Inc. will take reasonable precautions to protect
your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized
access, disclosure, unauthorized alteration, destruction or
other malfeasance, as dictated by any current or future agreements
which may exist between the United States and the European